all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Adding modeline indicators without redefining mode-line-format
@ 2022-11-28  1:56 Heime
From: Heime @ 2022-11-28  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Heime via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor

I would think that packages could modify the mode line.  I would like to add information
to the mode line, but changing mode-line-format would then mess such packages up.  What
can I do that is robust enough, so that I can add my own indicators to the modeline on
whatever the mode-line-format happens to be.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-11-28  1:56 UTC | newest]