all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* File with improper copyright and header?
@ 2020-08-08 13:46 Amin Bandali
From: Amin Bandali @ 2020-08-08 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel; +Cc: Thomas Fitzsimmons

Hello,

I just noticed the lisp/net/eudcb-macos-contacts.el file on 'master',
added in [1: 814e3b0b17].

Aren't all source files included in GNU Emacs supposed to be copyright
the Free Software Foundation?  Also, as far as I can tell, the file does
not fully follow the standard file header of the *.el files included in
Emacs.

[1: 814e3b0b17]: 2020-07-09 15:32:14 -0400
  EUDC: Add macOS Contacts backend
  https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=814e3b0b17bce65afb1d487167c1ce7291ddcf4d

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: File with improper copyright and header?
@ 2020-08-09 10:45 ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2020-08-09 10:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel; +Cc: Thomas Fitzsimmons

Amin Bandali <bandali@gnu.org> writes:

> I just noticed the lisp/net/eudcb-macos-contacts.el file on 'master',
> added in [1: 814e3b0b17].
>
> Aren't all source files included in GNU Emacs supposed to be copyright
> the Free Software Foundation?  Also, as far as I can tell, the file does
> not fully follow the standard file header of the *.el files included in
> Emacs.

Yeah, it says

;; Copyright (C) 2020 condition-alpha.com

which....  can't be correct.