all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Re: [GNU ELPA] Denote version 1.1.0
       [not found] <855ygexl5e.fsf@elpa.gnu.org>
@ 2022-10-21  1:34 ` Protesilaos Stavrou
From: Protesilaos Stavrou @ 2022-10-21  1:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs, gnu-emacs-sources; +Cc: Denote Development

> From: ELPA update <do.not.reply@elpa.gnu.org>
> Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 17:03:41 -0400
>
> Version 1.1.0 of package Denote has just been released in GNU ELPA.
> You can now find it in M-x list-packages RET.
>
> Denote describes itself as:
>   Simple notes with an efficient file-naming scheme
>
> More at https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/denote.html
>
> Recent NEWS:

Just to note that this was an automated message.  It gets truncated.
The full release notes are always available on my website.  For version
1.1.0: <https://protesilaos.com/codelog/2022-10-20-denote-1-1-0/>.

--
Protesilaos Stavrou
https://protesilaos.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-10-21  1:34 UTC | newest]