* Selectively changing/inhibiting character composition?
@ 2024-03-27 14:19 Marcus Harnisch
From: Marcus Harnisch @ 2024-03-27 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi All

While I am quite happy with character composition using ligature.el,
there is one particular feature that would like to see.

Some programming languages reuse certain character sequences in
different contexts. E.g. in Verilog the character sequence “<=” could be
an assignment operator or a less-or-equal operator, depending on the
context.

The latter should be composited using the ligature for “less than or
equal to”, while in the former case I'd rather get a fancy arrow
ligature (ideally) or no ligature at all.

Is there any way to achieve this?

Cheers,
Marcus

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-03-27 14:19 UTC | newest]