* Customize the key bindings in the org mode
@ 2024-03-07 10:41 Volker Wysk
From: Volker Wysk @ 2024-03-07 10:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi!

I know how to change key bindings globally. But how can I customize the
bindings for just a specific major mode? More precisely, the org mode.

I found something on the web and adapted it:

(with-eval-after-load "org"  (define-key org-mode-map [M-down] #'absatz-vor)

But this doesn't work, because the org-mode-map is nil. Seems like that's
because org-mode hasn't been read yet, in the ~/.emacs file.

So how should I do it?

TIA

Cheers,
Volker