* How to quicker jump to function definition than C-h k ?
@ 2022-12-16  6:19 Jean Louis
From: Jean Louis @ 2022-12-16  6:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help GNU Emacs

I often wish to jump to function definition of a key and currently I
use `C-h k' flow, then I press `C-x o' to switch to different window
and again `TAB' to reach to the file where function is located, then
`RET' to reach finally to the function definition.

For my personal needs I would like to switch straight to the function
definition of a key.

Maybe such feature already exists, does anybody know how?

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman