* How to link new libraries when building emacs
@ 2024-04-03  3:11 Elijah G
From: Elijah G @ 2024-04-03  3:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hello, i don't know if this is a good place to ask this, i'm building
emacs with an additional library (exactly d2d1.h), however i'm getting
errors that library isn't linking, I have been looking for how to
solve it, but nothing, even i've tried searching in commits about
other libraries imported but I ended up getting lost. So If anyone
knows I would greatly appreciate it.

Also I would like to know where the font display source is stored,
specifically emoji support in Windows NT port.

Thanks.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-04-03  3:11 UTC | newest]