* Encrypted HTML message idea
@ 2022-02-18 10:24 Jean Louis
From: Jean Louis @ 2022-02-18 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help GNU Emacs

Too often I have people in training who learn about encryption like
PGP, start using encrypted emails, encrypted XMPP chat. But there is
sometimes need to send credentials while they have not yet established
the encrypted channel.

The idea is to quickly encrypt text message and publish it to Internet
followed by exchange of a symmetric key and the URL by some other
communication channel so that recipient may decrypt the message
comfortably.

After some time, the website page with the encrypted message shall
self-destruct.

Decryption shall be provided by Emacs Lisp CGI. Thus it will work
completely without JavaScript.

That is something I wish to make soon as new package.

I think Emacs Lisp has everything necessary for this idea to be
implemented.

Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman