* "Cmds" menu in Emacs
@ 2023-09-05  4:29 rehogan55
From: rehogan55 @ 2023-09-05  4:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Greetings,

I am trying to add a "Cmds" menu item on the main memubar similar to the one
in Xemacs but have been unsuccessful!  I've read the emacs manuals and some
of the xxx.el files in an effort to find the correct lisp file to add this
feature.  Would someone kindly point me to a source of help for adding this
feature.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Roy

* Re: "Cmds" menu in Emacs
@ 2023-09-05 15:11 ` Manuel Giraud via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor
From: Manuel Giraud via Users list for the GNU Emacs text editor @ 2023-09-05 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rehogan55; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

<rehogan55@gmail.com> writes:

> Greetings,
>

> I am trying to add a "Cmds" menu item on the main memubar similar to the one
> in Xemacs but have been unsuccessful!  I've read the emacs manuals and some
> of the xxx.el files in an effort to find the correct lisp file to add this
> feature.  Would someone kindly point me to a source of help for adding this
> feature.

Hi,

Maybe this info node "(elisp) Menu Keymaps" may help you.
--
Manuel Giraud