* Spaced repetition software in Emacs?
@ 2022-11-06  8:33 Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2022-11-06  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi fellow Emacers,

I am a long-time fan of spaced repetition systems.  I used to use
SuperMemo back when it was a DOS application.  Unfortunately, I had
a long break - but now I want to get back to SR.

I tried Anki, but it's UI is a bit clunky.  It is ok, and I can live
with it, but I'd prefer to stay in Emacs.

What options do I have?  I know about Org-drill, but I'm not sure if
it's (a) maintained and (b) scalable.  (I expect the number of
items/cards/whatever you call them to run into thounsands pretty
quickly.)  There is pamparam.  Are there any others?  How do they
compare?

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski
http://mbork.pl

* Re: Spaced repetition software in Emacs?
@ 2022-11-06 19:36 ` Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2022-11-06 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Marcin Borkowski wrote:

> I tried Anki, but it's UI is a bit clunky. It is ok, and
> I can live with it, but I'd prefer to stay in Emacs.

They should have a text-only interface to Anki, then one coul
at least use it from Emacs ...

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal