* emacs in ~/.cache
@ 2023-08-13 12:17 Colin Baxter
From: Colin Baxter @ 2023-08-13 12:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I've noticed that emacs now puts a directory into ~/.cache. This is in
Debian but I assume emacs in other systems are behave the same. I think
that ~/.cache/emacs is fairly new, perhaps beginning emacs-28, but I am
not certain.

I have never seen ~/.cache/emacs populated with anything, so what is its
purpose?

Colin Baxter.