* Android emacs build does not find/accept external library webp
@ 2023-08-13 12:11 Johan Widén
From: Johan Widén @ 2023-08-13 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

I am building Android emacs from the emacs repo. But I am unable to get configure to find or accept external library webp.
I have cloned the webp repo according to java/INSTALL. I then fetched Android.mk and src/Android.mk from nougat-release.
The only modification I have made to them is to change the source listings in src/Android.mk to agree with Android.bp in android13-release.

java/INSTALL shows a patch for a Android.mk (for an older arm architecture, not relevant to me), but I do not recognize
the patch source lines in my src/Android.mk.

* Re: Android emacs build does not find/accept external library webp
@ 2023-08-13 13:08 ` Po Lu
From: Po Lu @ 2023-08-13 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johan Widén; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs

Johan Widén <j.e.widen@gmail.com> writes:

> I am building Android emacs from the emacs repo. But I am unable to
> get configure to find or accept external library webp.
> I have cloned the webp repo according to java/INSTALL. I then fetched
> Android.mk and src/Android.mk from nougat-release.
> The only modification I have made to them is to change the source
> listings in src/Android.mk to agree with Android.bp in
> android13-release.
>
> java/INSTALL shows a patch for a Android.mk (for an older arm
> architecture, not relevant to me), but I do not recognize
> the patch source lines in my src/Android.mk.

The patch is for Android.mk, not src/Android.mk, so you need only apply
it to the former file.  Thanks.