* filemananger for emacs with meta information about a file without opening it
@ 2022-10-31 20:49 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2022-10-31 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi

I am looking for a kind of «filemanager» for emacs, that allows me to
obtain some meta information (about the content of the file) without
opening it.

I am aware of org-note etc, but this type of information is only
revealed if one opens the file.

So https://github.com/DerBeutlin/filetags.el allows me to add
information in form of tags to the file name.

However does anybody know any other tools with a similar functionality?

Regards

Uwe Brauer

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.