* How to automatically escape regex characters for regex search?
@ 2022-11-06  9:10 Jean Louis
From: Jean Louis @ 2022-11-06  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help GNU Emacs

Is there any Emacs function to automatically escape regex characters
for regex searches?

For example I wish to search for "- [ ]" but I wish to automatically
escape that, not in hard coded way, but in such way that I can use any
string and that regex character like "[ ]" get escaped.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns

In support of Richard M. Stallman