* git/mercurial checkin(commit) with every save
@ 2022-12-04 18:20 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2022-12-04 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs

Hi

According to
https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/RevisionControlSystem

It is possible for RCS to have a checkin with every save.

HG/Git are a bit different since they require a commit message for each
commit.

Does anybody know about a similar feature for these two VCs?

Regards

Uwe Brauer

--
Warning: Content may be disturbing to some audiences
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.