* How to streamline my Magit workflow?
@ 2022-10-29  7:43 Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2022-10-29  7:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I am using Magit with BitBucket (don't judge me - my company uses BB,
I'd probably prefer something else).  When I push (with Magit, of
course), BitBucket responds with some info on the command line (I
suppose it uses Git hooks under the hood, but that is not important
here).  What is important is that I can parse that output to get the URL
I need to visit in my browser to open a pull request.

Now, I'd like to streamline my workflow.  Instead of pressing `$',
finding that URL and copying it to my browser, I'd like to either have
it done automatically after a push or triggered with a custom command.

So, my questions are:

1. How can I access the "magit process buffer" of the repo I'm in from
Elisp?

2. Is there some hook which runs after a (Magit) push is completed?

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski
http://mbork.pl