* how to use tree-sitter-langs package
@ 2024-03-03 18:42 hw
From: hw @ 2024-03-03 18:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

I installed the tree-sitter-langs package with emacs' package
installer.  I got a directory with a bunch of files in it.

How do I use this package?  I'd like to have the syntax highlighting
for some of the languages the package supports.

* Re: how to use tree-sitter-langs package
@ 2024-03-06  9:30 ` Philip Kaludercic
From: Philip Kaludercic @ 2024-03-06  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: hw; +Cc: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

hw <hw@adminart.net> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I installed the tree-sitter-langs package with emacs' package
> installer.  I got a directory with a bunch of files in it.

What package is that?  Emacs 29 comes with a few something-ts-modes
pre-installed, and there are a few more on GNU and NonGNU ELPA.  The
important thing is to install the grammar, using M-x
treesit-install-language-grammar.

--
	Philip Kaludercic on peregrine

* Re: how to use tree-sitter-langs package
@ 2024-03-08  6:20   ` hw
From: hw @ 2024-03-08  6:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-gnu-emacs