unofficial mirror of emacs-tangents@gnu.org
* Re: Info: No GIL Multithreading strat for Python
       [not found]             ` <86a5nelz4h.fsf@gnu.org>
@ 2024-03-05  0:44               ` chad
From: chad @ 2024-03-05  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-tangents, arthur.miller; +Cc: Konstantin Kharlamov

People who are interested in this topic might want to take a look at this
examination of the subject from a couple years back:

  https://coredumped.dev/2022/05/19/a-vision-of-a-multi-threaded-emacs/

I suggest follow-ups to emacs-tangents, and have attempted to encourage
that. Please forgive me if my somewhat clumsy attempt to do so goes awry.

Thanks!
~Chad