unofficial mirror of emacs-tangents@gnu.org
* Question to help-gnu-emacs does appear in the collection of prior postings
@ 2024-04-14 19:35 Evan Aad
From: Evan Aad @ 2024-04-14 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-tangents

Hello,

I sent a question to help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org three times today,
throughout the day, each consecutive pair of emails interspersed by
several hours, and yet my question doesn't appear on the list of
today's postings
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2024-04/index.html

Who do I need to turn to to help resolve this issue, in order that my
question can be publicly visible?

---
via emacs-tangents mailing list (https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-tangents)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-04-14 19:35 UTC | newest]