unofficial mirror of emacs-tangents@gnu.org
* [ANN] EmacsConf 2022 Schedule
@ 2022-10-31 18:58 Leo Vivier
From: Leo Vivier @ 2022-10-31 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacsconf-discuss, emacs-tangents

Greetings, fellow Emacsians!

On behalf of the EmacsConf 2022 organizers team, I’m very excited to
announce the schedule for EmacsConf 2022 (Dec 3 and 4), available at:

                 https://emacsconf.org/2022/talks

All of the times listed on the schedule are in EST (UTC-5).  You can
click on each talk’s title to open its page for more information,
including its scheduled time in your local time.  (Displaying local time
requires running a tiny bit of AGPLv3+-licensed free/libre JavaScript
code, included on the talk pages.)

For prerecorded talks, this time is also when the talk’s video will be
made available on the same page.  Please note that the times are
approximations, and that the schedule may change leading up to the
conference.

As the conference approaches, we’ll post more details on how to watch
and participate.

You can subscribe to the emacsconf-discuss mailing list at
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacsconf-discuss to
be sure you’ll get updates.

Want to help make EmacsConf even awesomer?  Volunteer!
https://emacsconf.org/2022/volunteer/

We hope to see you all around on Dec 3–4 for EmacsConf 2022!

P.S. Please direct all replies to this post either to myself or to the
emacsconf-discuss list, so as to help avoid generating extra off-topic
chatter in the other lists cc’d in this message; thank you!
--
Leo Vivier

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-10-31 18:58 UTC | newest]