unofficial mirror of emacs-tangents@gnu.org
* EmacsNYC Online - November 2020 Lightning Talks
@ 2020-10-14  4:41 Eric J Collins
From: Eric J Collins @ 2020-10-14  4:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-tangents

Post: https://emacsnyc.org/2020/10/13/monthly-online-meetup-lightning-talks.html

Meetup Post: https://www.meetup.com/New-York-Emacs-Meetup/events/273416907/

On November 2nd 2020, we'll be hosting lightning talks online for people with a love of Emacs and Emacs adjacent things.

Have a subject you feel passionate about? Preparing something for EmacsConf 2020? Have a need to let people know why they're wrong about some package and should use another one? Or just want to practice giving a talk?

We want to hear it! Please be sure to sign up!

If you're just looking to hear the talks, please join us! We're a friendly group of lambda enthusiasts that are always excited to have more people join us.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-10-14  4:41 UTC | newest]