unofficial mirror of emacs-tangents@gnu.org
From: Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es>
To: Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support>
Cc: Dmitry Gutov <dgutov@yandex.ru>, Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es>,
	emacs-tangents@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Free software politics, not world politics please
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 14:11:07 +0200	[thread overview]

>>> "JL" == Jean Louis <bugs@gnu.support> writes:

> * Dmitry Gutov <dgutov@yandex.ru> [2022-06-25 12:47]:
>> On 25.06.2022 09:49, Jean Louis wrote:
>> > Sure you have. Just that we wish to include Russian in this mailing
>> > list, and Ukrainian, and not foster conflicts with this war mongering
>> > signature of yours. Find better forums for that.
>>
>> I don't mind the signature.

> Please understand that we do not talk about Dmitry here, we talk about
> nice behavior on a mailing list related to free software.

Just a last comment, before, Eli, rightly might intervene.

I have chosen a *signature* of my liking. I am pretty sure that you have
all the necessary software skills at your disposal to not display this
signature.

But instead, the one who is babbling (that is the translation of the
word labern you are using) in this mailing list, is you.

If you were Russian I could see a point and would try to explain, but
you are not even Russian,

But worse of all: you  support a war of aggressions, denying an
attacked nations its right of self defense, that is guaranteed by the
international law.

Your statement that helping the Ukraine to self defend its country,
would mean killing more people is not *only cynical* since it implies
that the aggressor succeeds unperturbed and causing the death of 10 of
thousands you seem not to care about, but is just *disgusting*

--
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support to deliver weapons to Ukraine’s military.