* Re: get it up
       [not found] <E1ASkDx-0002Ua-Fz@monty-python.gnu.org>
@ 2003-12-06 20:49 ` David Kastrup
From: David Kastrup @ 2003-12-06 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

"Kelley McCann" <k_mcCanndj@edu.yorku.ca> writes:

well, something Gnus did not think worth repeating.  But the sentiment
is felt by me also.  We are, of course, talking about getting the
subversions CVS server up again.

Has anybody had success in working with the new server yet?  I can't
get in, but it may be just because I have an account for OpenSSH
protocol version 1.

* Re: get it up
@ 2003-12-07  1:26   ` Miles Bader
From: Miles Bader @ 2003-12-07  1:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 09:49:03PM +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
> Has anybody had success in working with the new server yet?  I can't
> get in, but it may be just because I have an account for OpenSSH
> protocol version 1.

There's a new server?  Has there been announcement somewhere?

I get `connection refused' if I try to do a cvs update, which seems to be at
a lower level than any ssh protocol problems...

-Miles
--
`...the Soviet Union was sliding in to an economic collapse so comprehensive
 that in the end its factories produced not goods but bads: finished products

* Re: get it up
@ 2003-12-07  3:34     ` David Kastrup
From: David Kastrup @ 2003-12-07  3:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Miles Bader <miles@gnu.org> writes:

> On Sat, Dec 06, 2003 at 09:49:03PM +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
> > Has anybody had success in working with the new server yet?  I can't
> > get in, but it may be just because I have an account for OpenSSH
> > protocol version 1.
>
> There's a new server?  Has there been announcement somewhere?

Well, apart from the "Savannah has been compromised and will be back
with new servers etc", no.  I just tried around.

> I get `connection refused' if I try to do a cvs update, which seems
> to be at a lower level than any ssh protocol problems...

Hmmm.