* Enhancement for Emacs on Mac OSX
@ 2004-02-05 12:49 Piet van Oostrum
From: Piet van Oostrum @ 2004-02-05 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have some code in my private emacs copy for emulation a three-button
mouse on a Mac with a one-button mouse. Basically the same as it is done
in X11: Alt-mouse for the middle button and Command-mouse for the right
button, or the other way around, depending on a variable. I would like to
ask to include this code in CVS. I have no CVS access, but I signed
copyright papers (how do you call them) centuries ago (Well, the last
century). Can I post this code here, or gain CVS access?

As I am using this emacs all day, I can also do some debugging.

Regards,
--
Piet van Oostrum <piet@cs.uu.nl>
Private email: P.van.Oostrum@hccnet.nl