* Please install fix in emacs-24 for the new underwave feature (PATCH)
@ 2012-12-31  1:42 Leo Liu
From: Leo Liu @ 2012-12-31  1:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi there,

The underwave feature is currently broken (from the UX point of view).

PATCH: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13000#15 verified by
Juri Linkov and myself. Please install it for emacs 24.3.

BTW, there are other patches provided in that bug report which are not
for emacs-24.

Cheers,
Leo

* Re: Please install fix in emacs-24 for the new underwave feature (PATCH)
@ 2012-12-31  6:33 ` Glenn Morris
From: Glenn Morris @ 2012-12-31  6:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Liu; +Cc: emacs-devel

Leo Liu wrote:

> The underwave feature is currently broken (from the UX point of view).

Please tone down the hyperbole.

> PATCH: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=13000#15 verified by
> Juri Linkov and myself. Please install it for emacs 24.3.

Please feel free to install it yourself.

* Re: Please install fix in emacs-24 for the new underwave feature (PATCH)
@ 2013-01-02 14:24   ` Leo Liu
From: Leo Liu @ 2013-01-02 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

On 2012-12-31 14:33 +0800, Glenn Morris wrote:
>> The underwave feature is currently broken (from the UX point of view).
>
> Please tone down the hyperbole.

I hope not. Better get it done properly the firs time.

> Please feel free to install it yourself.

YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu will commit the fix (around Jan 4) possibly with
additional fixes for W32 and NS ports.

Regards,

@ 2013-01-04  2:09     ` YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu @ 2013-01-04  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Liu; +Cc: emacs-devel

>> Please feel free to install it yourself.

> YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu will commit the fix (around Jan 4) possibly with
> additional fixes for W32 and NS ports.

Done.

				     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
				mituharu@math.s.chiba-u.ac.jp