* Re: [BUG]What does this mean:"Mention that multibyte characters
       [not found]         ` <yotloej46pek.fsf@jpl.org>
@ 2004-10-15 14:51           ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2004-10-15 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding, emacs-devel

On Fri, Oct 15 2004, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:

> I learned why the form returns nil for Emacs 22 and non-nil for
> Emacs 21.3.50 from Kenichi Handa.  I also learned that behavior
> changes by the LANG environments.  Next week, I'll look for the
> right way Gnus should take.  I wish you withdraw the change to
> gnus-sum.el as a emergency measure.

As the problem only affects Emacs 22 (which is in unstable "may eat
your files for breakfast" state, IIRC), such an emergency measure is
not necessary if we can expect to have a proper fix next week, IMHO.

Note that merging (or not merging?) of this emergency-fix from or to
the unicode branch will require some extra attention when Miles is
syncing other changes.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-10-15 14:51 UTC | newest]