* Open VMS port?
@ 2005-12-12  5:50 Dhruva Krishnamurthy
From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy @ 2005-12-12  5:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
 Since I will be working on OpenVMS, I would like to know if GNU Emacs is
 ported on OpenVMS. Is there anyone working on porting it or maintaining a
 port if it is available.

with best regards,
dhruva

--
Name : Dhruva Krishnamurthy (dk)
Phone: +91-(0)80-22999190

* Re: Open VMS port?
@ 2005-12-12 18:00 ` Kevin Rodgers
From: Kevin Rodgers @ 2005-12-12 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/EmacsOnVMS

--
Kevin Rodgers

* Re: Open VMS port?
@ 2005-12-12 20:42 ` John Paul Wallington
From: John Paul Wallington @ 2005-12-12 20:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Dhruva Krishnamurthy <Dhruva.Krishnamurthy@in.bosch.com> writes:

>  Since I will be working on OpenVMS, I would like to know if GNU Emacs is
>  ported on OpenVMS. Is there anyone working on porting it or maintaining a
>  port if it is available.

I think that ttn (Thien-Thi Nguyen) is working on Emacs on VMS.  He
has certainly made VMS-related changes to the trunk this year.

See: http://www.glug.org/people/ttn/software/emacs-for-vms/
and http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/EmacsOnVMS