* Can mule support more than 2 font code points?
@ 2003-05-17 15:52 Robin Hu
From: Robin Hu @ 2003-05-17 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi everyone:

   While I am tring to use ccl to encode font code, I found it
   seems that mule can support 2 font code points only:

    ----------cited from chinese.el----------

    ;; In:  R0:charset-id
    ;;      R1:position code 1
    ;;      R2:position code 2
    ;; Out: R1:font code point 1
    ;;      R2:font code point 2

    Since I am working on GB18030, which partly coded in 4 bytes, I
    think that means it require 4 font code points. Am I right, or if
    it is right, how can I work around it?

    robin.hu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-05-17 15:52 UTC | newest]