* Emacs-unicode-2: Build success on XP
@ 2004-10-27  4:18 Dhruva Krishnamurthy
From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy @ 2004-10-27  4:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,
 Finally, I managed to get emacs from emacs-unicode-2 branch build on
my Windows XP box. I find the coding-system "unix" missing in the
emacs-unicode-2 branch where as this is available on the HEAD. I was
using "unix" as my default coding style and now have to use
"undecided-unix" instead.

with best regards,
dhruva

--
Proud FSF member: #1935
http://schemer.fateback.com/

* Re: Emacs-unicode-2: Build success on XP
@ 2004-10-27  4:32 ` Cheng Gao
From: Cheng Gao @ 2004-10-27  4:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

I confirm latest cvs unicode-2 branch builds successfully on Windows
2003 easily.

Seems old problems with leim building solved recently.

And ever bug with date/time I ever had is solved. Everything is fine
now. Thanks.

--
花开花谢春不管,拂意事休对人言
水暖水寒鱼自知,会心处还期独赏

* Re: Emacs-unicode-2: Build success on XP
@ 2004-10-28  2:05 ` Kenichi Handa
From: Kenichi Handa @ 2004-10-28  2:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

In article <68c73b1a041026211865541de1@mail.gmail.com>, Dhruva Krishnamurthy <dhruva.krishnamurthy@gmail.com> writes:
>  Finally, I managed to get emacs from emacs-unicode-2 branch build on
> my Windows XP box. I find the coding-system "unix" missing in the
> emacs-unicode-2 branch where as this is available on the HEAD. I was
> using "unix" as my default coding style and now have to use
> "undecided-unix" instead.

Thank you for the report.  I've just committed a change for
addding coding system aliases unix, dos, and mac in
emacs-unicode-2 branch.

---
Ken'ichi HANDA
handa@m17n.org