* Re: gnus-gl.el should probably be removed
       [not found] ` <rzqr87ezitf.fsf@albion.dl.ac.uk>
@ 2003-05-05 19:10   ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2003-05-05 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

    How does one check correctly, then?  I grepped a recently-updated
    /gd/gnuorg/copyright.list and couldn't find the file, the author or
    grouplens mentioned.

The author's name is given as "Brad Miller"; I searched for that
string in copyright.list and found an entry which covers this file.

* Re: gnus-gl.el should probably be removed
@ 2003-05-07 17:00     ` Dave Love
From: Dave Love @ 2003-05-07 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

> The author's name is given as "Brad Miller"; I searched for that
> string in copyright.list and found an entry which covers this file.

Sorry for the noise.  I can only conclude I was getting a bogus
version of grep on fencepost since the commands in my history now work
on the appropriate backup version and they didn't before.