* Re: copy-face seems to work only for current frame
       [not found]           ` <mailman.1551.1075358817.928.help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org>
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2004-01-29 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

In gnu.emacs.help, Eli said:
>> > copy-face can modify the face on all existing frames, but AFAICS it
>> > cannot change the face definitions to be used for future frames.

If that's true, I think it qualifies as a bug,

* Re: copy-face seems to work only for current frame
@ 2004-02-02 10:44               ` Klaus Zeitler
From: Klaus Zeitler @ 2004-02-02 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

    Stefan> If that's true, I think it qualifies as a bug,

I'd like to second this. But if it's not considered a bug, than maybe at least
the docu should contain a hint.

Klaus

|  Klaus Zeitler      Lucent Technologies  |
|  Email:             kzeitler@lucent.com  |
---
The optimum committee has no members. -- Norman Augustine