* QCfilter and QCfamily multiply defined
@ 2002-03-20 15:50 Juanma Barranquero
From: Juanma Barranquero @ 2002-03-20 15:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Compiling the HEAD on Windows now produces:

temacs1.lib(process.obj) : error LNK2005: _QCfilter already defined in
temacs1.lib(keyboard.obj)
temacw32.lib(xfaces.obj) : error LNK2005: _QCfamily already defined in temacs1.lib(process.obj)

                                                           /L/e/k/t/u

* Re: QCfilter and QCfamily multiply defined
@ 2002-03-21 19:24 ` Jason Rumney
From: Jason Rumney @ 2002-03-21 19:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Juanma Barranquero <lektu@terra.es> writes:

> Compiling the HEAD on Windows now produces:
>
> temacs1.lib(process.obj) : error LNK2005: _QCfilter already defined in
> temacs1.lib(keyboard.obj)
> temacw32.lib(xfaces.obj) : error LNK2005: _QCfamily already defined in temacs1.lib(process.obj)

I fixed this last night.  It seems I broke something else immediately
after that though.

--
Jason Rumney