* ses.el still uses defadvice
@ 2006-01-30 11:25 Kim F. Storm
From: Kim F. Storm @ 2006-01-30 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

IIRC, we changed the undo machinery specifically to get rid of
the defadvice in ses.el -- but it is still there:

(defadvice undo-more (around ses-undo-more activate preactivate)
(defadvice copy-region-as-kill (around ses-copy-region-as-kill
(defadvice yank (around ses-yank activate preactivate)

* Re: ses.el still uses defadvice
@ 2006-01-31 18:04 ` Richard M. Stallman
From: Richard M. Stallman @ 2006-01-31 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Jonathan Yavner, emacs-devel

    IIRC, we changed the undo machinery specifically to get rid of
    the defadvice in ses.el -- but it is still there:

    (defadvice undo-more (around ses-undo-more activate preactivate)
    (defadvice copy-region-as-kill (around ses-copy-region-as-kill
    (defadvice yank (around ses-yank activate preactivate)

It would be good to get rid of them, if someone who knows
the code can do it, so he can make sure the change is correct.

Jonathan, could you do this?

* Re: ses.el still uses defadvice
       [not found] <E1F40qA-0005rg-SP@monty-python.gnu.org>
@ 2006-02-01 15:14 ` Jonathan Yavner
From: Jonathan Yavner @ 2006-02-01 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

>> IIRC, we changed the undo machinery specifically to get rid of
>> the defadvice in ses.el -- but it is still there:

> Jonathan, could you do this?

Since it's been six months since the last time you asked, I guess I
ought to get off my butt and maybe write this code!