* Re: trunk r117651: Use a max-width when displaying images
       [not found] <E1XEjJy-0007gP-Vj@vcs.savannah.gnu.org>
@ 2014-08-05 18:21 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2014-08-05 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

>   * lisp/image-mode.el (image-toggle-display-image): Alway rescale images
>   to not be bigger than the current window.

This may be a kinda controversial change, since it now defaults to using
imagemagick for images, if you have support for imagemagick.

But this makes it possible to browse a typical
directory-of-images-from-your-camera just by hitting `n' a lot, without
a lot of futzing around, so I think it's a net win.

Perhaps there should be an option to disable it if it annoys people.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-08-05 18:21 UTC | newest]