* [beuc@gnu.org: Savannah webcvs link]
@ 2004-10-27 10:48 Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2004-10-27 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Could someone please do this and ack to me?

Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 21:51:55 +0200
From: Sylvain Beucler <beuc@gnu.org>
To: bug-gnu-emacs@gnu.org
Cc: savannah-hackers@gnu.org
Subject: Savannah webcvs link
Sender: bug-gnu-emacs-bounces+rms=gnu.org@gnu.org

Hello,

We were notified that the WebCVS link in the Emacs Savannah project is
not working.

This is due to an old configuration in the "Active
features". Basically, what needs to be done is going to
https://savannah.gnu.org/project/admin/editgroupfeatures.php?group=emacs
removing the value of the field "Homepage viewcvs (www cvs browser)"
and click update; this will reset the ViewCVS link to the default
(working) URL. This requires admin access.

Regards,

- --
Sylvain

* Re: [beuc@gnu.org: Savannah webcvs link]
@ 2004-10-27 12:19 ` Kim F. Storm
From: Kim F. Storm @ 2004-10-27 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

> Could someone please do this and ack to me?

Done.