* Entries for a dictionary.
@ 2009-02-01 12:02 A. Soare
From: A. Soare @ 2009-02-01 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs   Help  [help-gnu-emacs]; +Cc: Emacs   Dev  [emacs-devel]

I need an extensio of emacs that help me memorize words from a dictionnary. I would like something like GNUS, in which every word/expression be memrized as an email message.

GNUS can help me?

Écoutez en un clic votre musique préférée et découvrez de nouveaux titres en affinité avec vos goûts sur http://musiline.voila.fr

* Re: Entries for a dictionary.
@ 2009-02-01 12:14 ` joakim
From: joakim @ 2009-02-01 12:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alinsoar; +Cc: Emacs Help [help-gnu-emacs], Emacs Dev [emacs-devel]

"A. Soare" <alinsoar@voila.fr> writes:

> I need an extensio of emacs that help me memorize words from a dictionnary. I would like something like GNUS, in which every word/expression be memrized as an email message.
>
> GNUS can help me?

Maybe you can have a look at ELIP, see the emacswiki.

--
Joakim Verona

* Re: Entries for a dictionary.
@ 2009-02-04 10:30 A. Soare
From: A. Soare @ 2009-02-04 10:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Evans Winner; +Cc: Emacs   Dev  [emacs-devel]

> "A. Soare" <alinsoar@voila.fr> writes:
>
>     I need an extensio of emacs that help me memorize words
>     from a dictionnary. I would like something like GNUS, in
>     which every word/expression be memrized as an email
>     message.
>
> Forgive me if this is not what you are looking for -- it is
> considerably lower-tech than gnus -- but there is a
> flaashcard.el that can be found on Emacswiki:
> http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/FlashCard

Thanks a lot.

I looked over and I do not like it. I need something different.

I need something exactly like GNUS. In the window that have the list of messages I want to have a table in which every line contains: A word on the first entry, its Flexionsklasse on the second entry, and so on.

In the window that contains the context of the message I want to write a phrase/paragraph, etc.

The database of the words should be structured as a tree: the words from an article that I read must not be together with the words from another place. So the database must be like the directory/files structure of linux.

So the best is to write a little extension of gnus.

Ecoutez le dernier single de U2 "Get on your boots" sur http://musiline.voila.fr !