* Suggestion: pcl-cvs enhancement
@ 2005-04-19 14:51 Kim F. Storm
From: Kim F. Storm @ 2005-04-19 14:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

When I run M-x cvs-update, I often find some files which
are really garbage left over from misc. experiments.

              Unknown                 src/slam
              Unknown                 src/t1
              Unknown                 src/t2
              Unknown                 src/t3
              Unknown                 src/t4

I wish there was a simple command to _hide_ all unknown files
(just like "x" cleans out the processed files).

E.g. "w" cvs-hide-unknown

* Re: Suggestion: pcl-cvs enhancement
@ 2005-04-19 15:09 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2005-04-19 15:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

> When I run M-x cvs-update, I often find some files which
> are really garbage left over from misc. experiments.

>               Unknown                 src/slam
>               Unknown                 src/t1
>               Unknown                 src/t2
>               Unknown                 src/t3
>               Unknown                 src/t4

> I wish there was a simple command to _hide_ all unknown files
> (just like "x" cleans out the processed files).

> E.g. "w" cvs-hide-unknown

Go for it.

* Re: Suggestion: pcl-cvs enhancement
@ 2005-04-20 12:53   ` Kim F. Storm
From: Kim F. Storm @ 2005-04-20 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

>> E.g. "w" cvs-hide-unknown
>
> Go for it.

Looks rather difficult -- so any help would be appreciated.

* Re: Suggestion: pcl-cvs enhancement
@ 2005-04-20 13:16     ` Luc Teirlinck
From: Luc Teirlinck @ 2005-04-20 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: monnier, emacs-devel

Kim Storm wrote:

   Looks rather difficult

Means: should obviously not be done during a feature freeze.

Sincerely,

Luc.

* Re: Suggestion: pcl-cvs enhancement
@ 2005-04-20 13:35       ` Kim F. Storm
From: Kim F. Storm @ 2005-04-20 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: monnier, emacs-devel

Luc Teirlinck <teirllm@dms.auburn.edu> writes:

> Kim Storm wrote:
>
>    Looks rather difficult
>
> Means: should obviously not be done during a feature freeze.

Which feature freeze ?
Sigh...