* Re: [Emacs-diffs] emacs-25 1729cf3: ; * admin/MAINTAINERS: Remove myself.
       [not found] ` <E1aGHTq-00008r-1J@vcs.savannah.gnu.org>
@ 2016-01-05  4:48   ` John Wiegley
From: John Wiegley @ 2016-01-05  4:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel; +Cc: Xue Fuqiao

>>>>> Xue Fuqiao <xfq.free@gmail.com> writes:

> Author: Xue Fuqiao <xfq.free@gmail.com>
>     ; * admin/MAINTAINERS: Remove myself.
>     ; Lack of time.

I'm sorry to see you leave the MAINTAINERS file, Xue. Good luck, and perhaps
someday I'll have the joy of seeing you return.

* Re: [Emacs-diffs] emacs-25 1729cf3: ; * admin/MAINTAINERS: Remove myself.
@ 2016-01-06  8:52     ` Xue Fuqiao
From: Xue Fuqiao @ 2016-01-06  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-devel, Xue Fuqiao

On Tue, Jan 5, 2016 at 12:48 PM, John Wiegley <jwiegley@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Author: Xue Fuqiao <xfq.free@gmail.com>
>>     ; * admin/MAINTAINERS: Remove myself.
>>     ; Lack of time.
>
> I'm sorry to see you leave the MAINTAINERS file, Xue. Good luck, and perhaps
> someday I'll have the joy of seeing you return.

I'm not about to disappear, but I won't spend much time reading
emacs-devel/bug-gnu-emacs and commit changes at least for a while.  If
anyone needs something from me, please put me explicitly in the Cc.

Thanks for your attention, and thank you for maintaining Emacs.  You did
(and are doing) a great job!  I think your approach (paying attention on
people/organization/communication issues, coordinating people’s efforts,
getting more people to come in, etc.) is very effective.