* os x build uses lucid instead of ns
@ 2014-05-07 15:14 Sam Steingold
From: Sam Steingold @ 2014-05-07 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi

Rebuilding emacs from git head this morning resulted in an X application,
not an NS application (window-system is 'x' instead of 'ns'),
and was installed not as Emacs.app under nextstep,
but the usual unix way under /usr/local.

I passed --with-ns to configure (as the only option).

What has happened?
How do I revert to the previous behavior?
Thanks.

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on darwin Ns 10.3.1265
http://www.childpsy.net/ http://mideasttruth.com http://americancensorship.org

* Re: os x build uses lucid instead of ns
@ 2014-05-07 17:40 ` Sam Steingold
From: Sam Steingold @ 2014-05-07 17:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

please disregard, sorry.