* mac-emacs on 10.2 (jaguar) fails to build
@ 2002-08-27 14:14 Tom Winchester
From: Tom Winchester @ 2002-08-27 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there.

I have just tried to build build the emacs port to mac osx on a freshly
upgraded 10.2 (jaguar) system, and it failed.

At the weekend, I built emacs-21.50 from the cvs tree in 10.1.5 without
any trouble.

Does anyone else have any experience or ideas on how to build in 10.2
system?

Thanks.

* Re: mac-emacs on 10.2 (jaguar) fails to build
@ 2002-08-27 15:26 ` Andrew Choi
From: Andrew Choi @ 2002-08-27 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

> Hi there.
>
> I have just tried to build build the emacs port to mac osx on a freshly
> upgraded 10.2 (jaguar) system, and it failed.
>
> At the weekend, I built emacs-21.50 from the cvs tree in 10.1.5 without
> any trouble.
>
> Does anyone else have any experience or ideas on how to build in 10.2
> system?
>
> Thanks.

I'm not running Mac OS X 10.2 yet.  But many have reported success
building and running the CVS version of Emacs on it.  Please describe
how it failed so we can help.

The USENET newsgroup gnu.emacs.help is probably more suitable for
general help requests like this than emacs-devel.