* Announce: SMIE paper
@ 2020-05-08 18:29 Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2020-05-08 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I have just added to my web page (http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~monnier/)
an article about SMIE which I wrote for the <Programming> journal.

You'll find there also the (updated) article Mike and I wrote about the
history of Elisp for the HOPL conference, which has now been accepted
(and should appear shortly in its proceeding form, although the
conference itself has been postponed to an undisclosed date for the
reasons you can guess).

* Re: Announce: SMIE paper
@ 2020-05-10 23:30 ` Leo Liu
From: Leo Liu @ 2020-05-10 23:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

On 2020-05-08 14:29 -0400, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> I have just added to my web page (http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~monnier/)
> an article about SMIE which I wrote for the <Programming> journal.

Excellent. Do plan to update emacs manual or smie.el comment to
reference the paper? Thanks, --Leo