* Multi-tty branch: lost mail
@ 2004-01-22 21:51 Lőrentey Károly
From: Lőrentey Károly @ 2004-01-22 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

An important note: my computer was stolen last week and I have lost
several weeks of email.  If you have sent me multi-tty related bug
reports that I have not yet fixed, please resend your message -- I
want to fix those bugs. :-)

If you use tla 1.2, please note that I have revoked my old GPG key,
and re-signed my entire archive with my new key.

Key fingerprint = 086D 2046 8C31 E936 754F  C0C7 E9EA 32A8 0FB2 7A3F

Apart from this little fiasco, the project is progressing nicely, and
I will soon post another release here. (I just want to fix a few more
issues before that -- Richard has kindly reviewed my changes and I
have not yet finished implementing his comments).  If you want to test
the branch, you can get the archive coordinates from my homepage
(conventional patches are available too):

	http://lorentey.web.elte.hu/project/emacs.html

As always, bug reports and comments are welcome.

--
Károly

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-22 21:51 UTC | newest]