* emacs commit diff e-mails for the "elpa" branch
@ 2010-11-25 18:55 Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2010-11-25 18:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I think the commit e-mails should also go out whenever there's a commit
in the "elpa" branch
(bzr+ssh://USERNAME@bzr.savannah.gnu.org/emacs/elpa/).  Can we set that
up?  So far it's just been me and Chong Yidong committing, but as we get
more contributors it becomes more important to track those changes with
commit e-mails.

Thanks
Ted

* Re: emacs commit diff e-mails for the "elpa" branch
@ 2010-12-10 19:11 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2010-12-10 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 12:55:19 -0600 Ted Zlatanov <tzz@lifelogs.com> wrote:

TZ> I think the commit e-mails should also go out whenever there's a commit
TZ> in the "elpa" branch
TZ> (bzr+ssh://USERNAME@bzr.savannah.gnu.org/emacs/elpa/).  Can we set that
TZ> up?  So far it's just been me and Chong Yidong committing, but as we get
TZ> more contributors it becomes more important to track those changes with
TZ> commit e-mails.

Should I be asking elsewhere?

@ 2010-12-10 21:03   ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2010-12-10 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ted Zlatanov; +Cc: emacs-devel

TZ> I think the commit e-mails should also go out whenever there's a commit
TZ> in the "elpa" branch
TZ> (bzr+ssh://USERNAME@bzr.savannah.gnu.org/emacs/elpa/).  Can we set that
TZ> up?  So far it's just been me and Chong Yidong committing, but as we get
TZ> more contributors it becomes more important to track those changes with
TZ> commit e-mails.

> Should I be asking elsewhere?

Yes: request it on savannah.gnu.org