* emacs-24 bracketed paste and term library fixes
@ 2014-07-28  5:23 Mark Oteiza
From: Mark Oteiza @ 2014-07-28  5:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi,

Some time ago, support for bracketed paste and fixes applied to some of
the term libraries made emacs' default behaviour in a term a lot more
pleasant.  I built from emacs-24 today and found the difference rather
jarring.  Would it be possible to backport these fixes from master to
the emacs-24 branch?

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=6607a79

* Re: emacs-24 bracketed paste and term library fixes
@ 2014-07-28  8:07 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2014-07-28  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Oteiza; +Cc: emacs-devel

> Some time ago, support for bracketed paste and fixes applied to some of
> the term libraries made emacs' default behaviour in a term a lot more
> pleasant.  I built from emacs-24 today and found the difference rather
> jarring.  Would it be possible to backport these fixes from master to
> the emacs-24 branch?
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=6607a79

Backporting bracketed-paste support is not on the menu, no.  Too late in
the release process for that.
I'm not sure what "fixes" you're referring to, so I can't comment on
that part.