* Error in post-command-hook (flyspell-post-command-hook): ...
@ 2013-01-16  9:21 Leo Liu
From: Leo Liu @ 2013-01-16  9:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello,

I am seeing this message that I have no way to reproduce yet.

  Error in post-command-hook (flyspell-post-command-hook):
  (wrong-type-argument integer-or-marker-p nil)

Any suggestion on a better way to debug it? Thanks.

Leo

* Re: Error in post-command-hook (flyspell-post-command-hook): ...
@ 2013-01-16  9:28 ` Xue Fuqiao
From: Xue Fuqiao @ 2013-01-16  9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Liu; +Cc: emacs-devel

On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:21:57 +0800
Leo Liu <sdl.web@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am seeing this message that I have no way to reproduce yet.
>
>   Error in post-command-hook (flyspell-post-command-hook):
>   (wrong-type-argument integer-or-marker-p nil)
>
> Any suggestion on a better way to debug it? Thanks.

Maybe you can set `debug-on-message' to a regular expression that matches this error.
--
Best regards, Xue Fuqiao.
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/XueFuqiao

* Re: Error in post-command-hook (flyspell-post-command-hook): ...
@ 2013-01-16 11:07   ` Agustin Martin
From: Agustin Martin @ 2013-01-16 11:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel, Leo Liu

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 05:28:15PM +0800, Xue Fuqiao wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Jan 2013 17:21:57 +0800
> Leo Liu <sdl.web@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I am seeing this message that I have no way to reproduce yet.
> >
> >   Error in post-command-hook (flyspell-post-command-hook):
> >   (wrong-type-argument integer-or-marker-p nil)
> >
> > Any suggestion on a better way to debug it? Thanks.
>
> Maybe you can set `debug-on-message' to a regular expression that matches this error.

Also please provide spellchecker and dictionary values as well as Emacs
version. If you can reproduce it, a minimal file showing this problem is
welcome.

--
Agustin

* Re: Error in post-command-hook (flyspell-post-command-hook): ...
@ 2013-01-16 16:00 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2013-01-16 16:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Liu; +Cc: emacs-devel

> Any suggestion on a better way to debug it? Thanks.

Have you tried to use Edebug on flyspell-post-command-hook?

* Re: Error in post-command-hook (flyspell-post-command-hook): ...
@ 2013-03-01 19:27   ` djthorne
From: djthorne @ 2013-03-01 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-devel

I'm having the same error. Has the OP made any progress? (i-spell is fine its
a flyspell specific thing).

Thanks!