* gnu elpa not updating?
@ 2019-08-15 12:02 Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2019-08-15 12:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I pushed new versions of GNU ELPA ada-mode and wisi packages on 13 aug,
but they have not yet shown up in list-packages or
https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/.

Do I need to fix something?

--
-- Stephe

* Re: gnu elpa not updating?
@ 2019-08-17 12:19 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2019-08-17 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Leake; +Cc: emacs-devel

> I pushed new versions of GNU ELPA ada-mode and wisi packages on 13 aug,
> but they have not yet shown up in list-packages or
> https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/.
> Do I need to fix something?

There was a missing copyright blurb in the *-mmm.el file, sorry.
Should be fixed now,

* Re: gnu elpa not updating?
@ 2019-08-17 19:04   ` Stephen Leake
From: Stephen Leake @ 2019-08-17 19:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

>> I pushed new versions of GNU ELPA ada-mode and wisi packages on 13 aug,
>> but they have not yet shown up in list-packages or
>> https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/.
>> Do I need to fix something?
>
> There was a missing copyright blurb in the *-mmm.el file, sorry.
> Should be fixed now,

I thought I had checked for that, but obviously I missed it.

I did not realize such a missing copyright would stop all of ELPA from
being updated? Shouldn't it stop just that one package?

Is there a place I could check for ELPA status, so I could see what the
problem is, next time?

Thanks for your work in maintaining ELPA.

--
-- Stephe

* Re: gnu elpa not updating?
@ 2019-08-17 21:06     ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2019-08-17 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stephen Leake; +Cc: emacs-devel

> I did not realize such a missing copyright would stop all of ELPA from
> being updated? Shouldn't it stop just that one package?

It should, but ...

> Is there a place I could check for ELPA status, so I could see what the
> problem is, next time?

You can check it by sending an email to `monnier@iro.umontreal.ca`.
The clerk there will forward it to an automated script which sends
it to my sister so she calls my server's answering machine, ...