* Re: master 80d964e 2/4: Add missing file systems to etc-fstab-generic-mode
       [not found] ` <20210128172530.5D83520E7B@vcs0.savannah.gnu.org>
@ 2021-01-28 17:33   ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2021-01-28 17:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel; +Cc: Stefan Kangas

>     Add missing file systems to etc-fstab-generic-mode

I think it would be good to add a comment stating where this list comes from.

* Re: master 80d964e 2/4: Add missing file systems to etc-fstab-generic-mode
@ 2021-01-29  4:34     ` Stefan Kangas
From: Stefan Kangas @ 2021-01-29  4:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Monnier, emacs-devel

>>     Add missing file systems to etc-fstab-generic-mode
>
> I think it would be good to add a comment stating where this list comes from.

Agreed.

The problem is that I cheated and based it on the fstab mode for vim.
And I'm not sure referencing there makes much sense...

I'm guessing also that the list would be different depending on your OS,
for example running GNU/Linux ext2 is simply ext2 while AFAIU on *BSD it
is ext2fs.  So I'm not sure, but I guess there might need to be more
than one reference, perhaps?  Or maybe we only care about GNU/Linux.

Does anyone have any idea where to find a canonical reference for this?

* Re: master 80d964e 2/4: Add missing file systems to etc-fstab-generic-mode
@ 2021-01-29  5:10       ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2021-01-29  5:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Stefan Kangas; +Cc: emacs-devel

> I'm guessing also that the list would be different depending on your OS,
> for example running GNU/Linux ext2 is simply ext2 while AFAIU on *BSD it
> is ext2fs.  So I'm not sure, but I guess there might need to be more
> than one reference, perhaps?  Or maybe we only care about GNU/Linux.
>
> Does anyone have any idea where to find a canonical reference for this?

Another approach is to disregard the actual names and just highlight
based on the position ;-)