* PCL-CVS : cvs-retrieve-revision ignores the working file's coding system
@ 2003-10-02 11:31 Jerome HAGUET
From: Jerome HAGUET @ 2003-10-02 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

Does any of the PCL-CVS maintainer had the opportunity to take a look at :

http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2003-09/msg00066.html
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2003-09/msg00163.html

* Re: PCL-CVS : cvs-retrieve-revision ignores the working file's coding system
@ 2003-10-02 17:11 ` Stefan Monnier
From: Stefan Monnier @ 2003-10-02 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: emacs-devel

> Does any of the PCL-CVS maintainer had the opportunity to take a look at :

> http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnu-emacs/2003-09/msg00066.html
> http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnu-emacs/2003-09/msg00163.html

I haven't had time to fix it yet.  It's pretty near the top of my todo
list, tho, so as soon as I finish my grant application, paper submission,
other grant application, ... I'll take care of it ;-)