* Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers
@ 2020-09-07  3:10 Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2020-09-07  3:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers.
Thanks, Lars, for accepting the responsibility.

--
Dr Richard Stallman

* Re: Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers
@ 2020-09-07  3:25 ` Fu Yuan
                   ` (8 subsequent siblings)
From: Fu Yuan @ 2020-09-07  3:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rms; +Cc: emacs-devel

Great to hear that!

Yuan

> 在 2020年9月6日,下午11:11,Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> 写道:

> Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers.
> Thanks, Lars, for accepting the responsibility.
>
> --
> Dr Richard Stallman
> Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
> Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
> Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)

* Re: Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers
@ 2020-09-07  3:43 ` Stefan Kangas
                   ` (7 subsequent siblings)
From: Stefan Kangas @ 2020-09-07  3:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rms, emacs-devel

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

> Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers.
> Thanks, Lars, for accepting the responsibility.

Great!  Thanks Lars for taking this on, and congratulations to everyone.

* Re: Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers
@ 2020-09-07 11:19 ` 황병희
                   ` (6 subsequent siblings)
From: 황병희 @ 2020-09-07 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

> Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers.
> Thanks, Lars, for accepting the responsibility.

I like Lars, thanks^^^

Sincerely, Lars and Gnus fan Byung-Hee

--
^고맙습니다 _地平天成_ 감사합니다_^))//

* Re: Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-09-07 12:25 ` Filipp Gunbin
                   ` (5 subsequent siblings)
From: Filipp Gunbin @ 2020-09-07 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Stallman; +Cc: emacs-devel

Great news!  Thanks Lars.

Filipp

* Re: Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers
                   ` (3 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-09-07 13:03 ` Bastien
                   ` (4 subsequent siblings)
From: Bastien @ 2020-09-07 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Stallman; +Cc: emacs-devel

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

> Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers.
> Thanks, Lars, for accepting the responsibility.

Thanks indeed!

--
 Bastien

* Re: Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers
                   ` (4 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-09-07 14:11 ` Daniel Martín
                   ` (3 subsequent siblings)
From: Daniel Martín @ 2020-09-07 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Stallman; +Cc: emacs-devel

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

> Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers.
> Thanks, Lars, for accepting the responsibility.

Great news! Congratulations, Lars!

--
Daniel Martín

* Sv: Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers
@ 2020-09-07 14:14   ` arthur miller
From: arthur miller @ 2020-09-07 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Martín, Richard Stallman; +Cc: emacs-devel@gnu.org

Tack för ditt arbete Lars!

Congrats and all best!

/a
________________________________
> Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers.
> Thanks, Lars, for accepting the responsibility.

Great news! Congratulations, Lars!

--
Daniel Martín

* Re: Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers
                   ` (5 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-09-07 14:28 ` Yoni Rabkin
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Yoni Rabkin @ 2020-09-07 14:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

> Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers.  Thanks, Lars,
> for accepting the responsibility.

Congratulations Lars and thank you.

I've been enjoying the "The coffee-brewing, all singing, all dancing,
kitchen sink newsreader" (which I actually use for all of my email) for
many years now.

* Re: Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers
                   ` (6 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-09-07 14:29 ` Eli Zaretskii
From: Eli Zaretskii @ 2020-09-07 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lars Ingebrigtsen; +Cc: emacs-devel

> From: Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org>
> Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2020 23:10:25 -0400
>
> Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers.
> Thanks, Lars, for accepting the responsibility.

Welcome aboard, Lars.

* Re: Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers
@ 2020-09-07 14:34   ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2020-09-07 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: emacs-devel

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:

>> Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers.
>> Thanks, Lars, for accepting the responsibility.
>
> Welcome aboard, Lars.

Thanks.

* RE: Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers
@ 2020-09-07 16:55   ` Drew Adams
From: Drew Adams @ 2020-09-07 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yoni Rabkin, emacs-devel

> > Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers.
> > Thanks, Lars, for accepting the responsibility.
>
> Congratulations Lars and thank you.

+1.

* Re: Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers
                   ` (7 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-09-07 17:09 ` Dmitry Gutov
From: Dmitry Gutov @ 2020-09-07 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rms, emacs-devel

On 07.09.2020 06:10, Richard Stallman wrote:

> Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers.
> Thanks, Lars, for accepting the responsibility.

Thanks, Lars!

* Re: Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers
                   ` (8 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2020-09-08 10:49 ` João Távora
From: João Távora @ 2020-09-08 10:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Stallman, Lars Ingebrigtsen, Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: emacs-devel

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 4:10 AM Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> wrote:

> Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers.
> Thanks, Lars, for accepting the responsibility.

Thank you very much Lars, and thank you for all your ongoing work,
especially tending to old and forgotten bug reports.

But dare I ask what this means, in practical terms?
I.e. What are your new responsibilities?

Thanks again,
João

* Re: Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers
@ 2020-09-08 21:09   ` John Wiegley
From: John Wiegley @ 2020-09-08 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eli Zaretskii; +Cc: Lars Ingebrigtsen, emacs-devel

>> Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers.
>> Thanks, Lars, for accepting the responsibility.

EZ> Welcome aboard, Lars.

Indeed, I'm glad to have you with us in this new capacity, Lars!

* Re: Lars Ingebrigtsen is now one of the Emacs maintainers
@ 2020-09-09  3:48   ` Richard Stallman
From: Richard Stallman @ 2020-09-09  3:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: João Távora; +Cc: larsi, eliz, emacs-devel

See gnu.org/gnu/gnu-structure.html for the responsibilities of
GNU package maintainers.

--
Dr Richard Stallman