* Frames can be other window types than X on w32
@ 2006-01-18 13:10 Lennart Borgman
From: Lennart Borgman @ 2006-01-18 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)

In "(elisp) Top":
   Frames     Making multiple X windows

This is not correct on w32. Maybe "OS level windows"?

* Re: Frames can be other window types than X on w32
@ 2006-01-18 18:14 ` Kevin Rodgers
From: Kevin Rodgers @ 2006-01-18 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lennart Borgman wrote:
> In "(elisp) Top":
>   Frames     Making multiple X windows
>
> This is not correct on w32. Maybe "OS level windows"?

I suggest "display manager windows", the idea being that
the display manager is either Emacs (for tty frames) or
a window manager (for the various window systems).

--
Kevin Rodgers